What this policy covers
Your privacy and transparency about how we collect, use, and share information about you are important to us. This policy is intended to help you understand the following:
- What information we collect about you
- How we use the information we collect
- How we share information we collect
- How we store and secure the information we collect
- How to access and control your information
- How we transfer information we collect internationally
- Other important privacy information
This policy also explains your choices about how we use information about you. Your choices include how you can object to certain uses of information about you and how you can access and update certain information about you.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
Where we provide the Services under contract with an organization (for example, your employer), that organization controls the information processed by the Services. For more information, please see Notice to End Users below.
What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our Services, and when other sources provide it to us, as further described below.
Information you provide to us
We collect information about you when you input it into the Services or otherwise provide it directly to us.
- Account and Profile Information: We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through the Services. For example, you provide your contact information and, in some cases, billing information when you register for the Services. You also have the option of adding a display name, profile photo, job title, and other details to your profile information to be displayed in our Services. We keep track of your preferences when you select settings within the Services.
- Content you provide through our products: The Services include the products and services you use, where we collect and store content that you post, send, receive and share. This content includes any information about you that you may choose to include. Examples of content we collect and store can include: the messages you exchange in email correspondence, contact form submissions, comments you enter in connection with a blog post, forum interactions, newsletter mailing list sign-ups, ongoing contractual agreements, and any feedback you provide to us. Content also includes the files and links you upload to the Services.
- Content you provide through our websites: The Services also include our websites owned or operated by us. We collect other content you submit to these websites, including social media or social networking websites operated by us. For example, you provide content to us when you provide feedback or participate in any interactive features, surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, activities, or events.
- Information you provide through our support channels: The Services also include our customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a Service. Whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, please open a support ticket, speak to one of our representatives directly, or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would help resolve the issue, including website access details and web server access.
- Payment Information: We collect certain payment and billing information when you register for certain paid Services. For example, we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information, upon registration. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services.
Information we collect automatically when you use the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including browsing our websites and taking certain actions within the Services.
- Your use of the Services: We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information includes the features you use; the links you click on; the type, size and filenames of attachments you download/upload to the Services; frequently used search terms; and how you interact with others on the Services.
- Device and Connection Information: We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Services. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
Information we receive from other sources
We receive information about you from other Service users, from third-party services, from our related companies, and from our business and channel partners.
- Other users of the Services: Other users of our Services may provide information about you when they submit content through the Services. For example, you may be mentioned in a support issue opened by someone else. We also may receive your email address from other Service users when they provid