Website Migrations and Upgrades
ITDwebdesign.com offers Website Migration services to keep your website current and secure. Websites using old outdated CMS versions that are no longer supported or maintained are at a huge risk. This means that your website has become an unstable and insecure solution for your visitors and customers. By upgrading to newer versions you can take advantage of many new features, bug fixes, and a more secure and stable platform.
We Are Migration and Upgrade Experts
ITDwebdesign.com has already completed over 200+ website migrations and we are very experienced with migrating every type of Joomla, WordPress, Magento websites and extensions. We can handle any migration from the smallest to the largest website.
ITDwebdesign.com has learned from experience what issues are faced with these migrations and how to efficiently complete the database migrations without all the typical database problems that can occur with migrations.
There are many reasons for upgrading your website.
- Tons of bug fixes
- Outdated websites are very vulnerable to hackers
- Enhanced SEO benefits
- More stable framework
- Faster load times
- Easier content creation and management
Why hire us for your migration?
It simple really. EXPERIENCE!
The expert development staff at ITDwebdesign.com has completed so many migrations that we have seen and run into virtually any challenge imaginable. Many of the migration software available are very limited and can cause issues in your site and database when they are used. And they can actually create more problems and completely break your site and database in most cases. ITDwebdesign.com has developed a process to eliminate these issues and deliver you a very clean and stable website migration.
ITDwebdesign.com can even do custom development and design if you need us to.
ITDwebdesign.com’s Migration and Upgrade Service includes:
- Migration of all category, articles, posts, pages, menus, users, user groups, images and media, and core plugins/extensions.
- Fresh installs of all existing 3rd party plugins/extensions.
- Analyzation of existing 3rd party plugins/extensions and alternative suggestions if required
- Theme/Template migrations.
- Zero down time for your existing live website.
- Written proposal and professional invoice and contracts.
- Ability to test and review the website before going live.
- and much more…..
How much does it cost?
Of course since every website is unique we evaluate every website on a case by case basis. Contact us for a FREE evaluation of your website and we can discuss options for your migration.