Writing is a crucial skill if you want to succeed with an online content strategy. If you want to get noticed, then you need to write high-quality content that engages people. The key to success is using effective SEO writing tools that allow you to write better and faster.
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It’s a way of optimizing your written articles to have higher SEO rankings on Google and other search engines. If you’re struggling with writing your online content, search engine optimization, or even finding a topic to write on – then you’ll love these SEO writing tools to get more traffic from Google search query results.
We’ve used these tools, and they’re amazing – especially if you’re new to online marketing and want to start right. This article will give you the best SEO tools for writers to improve their writing skills.
Table of Contents
Here Are the Top SEO Writing Tools for Your Organic Traffic
For many businesses, their website or blog plays a major role in generating business leads and sales. However, without proper SEO writing tools, you may struggle to achieve this goal. Below are top-rated tools you can use to help with SEO writing, including a brief explanation of each tool. In addition, here are some SEO writing tools worth checking.
This tool helps you find ideas for blog posts by analyzing the focus keyword in the text of your current articles. You can include additional keywords manually or import them from your Google Analytics account. Once you have some ideas, click “Generate” and Portent creates a list of ideas based on your keyword analysis. This idea generator works great when you already have an idea for a post but don’t know how to structure it into a readable article.
- Find topics to write about easily with a free keyword research tool
- Create blog posts in minutes with your keyword ideas
- Add any primary keyword or phrase in the textbox below to get started now!
This tool is very similar to Portent’s Content Idea Generator. They both work together to help you create unique blog entries quickly. What makes Answer the Public different is that it gives you a summary before you type anything else. Then, when you save the summary, they ask you a few questions to see what kind of post you may want to write.
After answering these questions, the tool generates a template for you to use as a starting point. While you can customize the template, there are many pre-made templates available. So, if you’re not sure where to begin, simply select one of the ready-to-use options.
- Generate the full version of your post
- Save time by getting a summary of your ideas immediately.
- Pick one of the ready-to-go articles to start.
- See what your readers would think once you published
Headings are the most important parts of your website. A headline can make or break a website’s click-through rate. When visitors go through a site, they see what looks like a title for their web page. Therefore, you should optimize headlines to look professional and engaging enough to encourage visitors to keep reading.
Tons of software and websites will help you create a winning headline. Still, Capitalize My Title Headline Analyzer is one of our favorites because it allows users to quickly and efficiently analyze the title before creating it. You can use this SEO tool to analyze a headline. The tool evaluates the headline according to several rules, including readability, style, user intent, and SEO indicators.
- Points out words that may be meaningless and inappropriate in a headline
- Gives suggestions on how to make the headline better
- Helps find the optimal headline length for search engines.
The Grammar Checker is considered one of the best grammar checkers available today. This is considered superior to other grammar-checking software because it takes its cues from real-world writers. That means you don’t need to teach the grammar checker anything—it knows what people say. And unlike other apps, which only check basic sentence structures, the Grammar Checker understands a wide range and more complex forms of English, such as passive voice, relative clauses, and compound sentences. In addition, Grammarly provides many ways to edit any piece of content. It does this by providing a grammar checker, spelling checker, and advanced writing assistant.
When using Grammarly, you can choose whether you want to correct grammatical errors or fix spelling mistakes. If you’re looking for a quick online grammar correction solution, the free version does a great job and has some pretty cool features, but if you’re serious about your writing, it’s worth paying for the premium version.
- Useful for non-native English speakers who may misspell common words or use incorrect grammatical structures
- Helpful for writers who need to rephrase sentences to make them easier to understand
This is another very useful tool to generate keywords. Ubersuggest offers two different methods to generate keywords. Search users can either enter a focus keyword phrase or paste it in the text they would like to have suggested. After clicking generate keywords, the tool shows a list of keyword suggestions and the total estimated traffic generated by each suggestion.
- Generates a long list of related keywords based on information entered
- You can see how people look and find relevant searches using various keywords.
- You can also select a long-tail keyword phrase and tweak it to suit your purposes.
With over 1 million active users, WordStream is an excellent tool for finding relevant keywords. This SEO tool helps you identify high-value target keywords. The tool produces a list of keywords based on the keywords you provide. You can then sort them according to keyword difficulty or other categories. For example, you can organize them by industry or location. You can even add new keywords to the database based on your research query.
- Provides detailed information on the popularity of keywords
- Allows you to sort your keywords by industry or location
- Can be used to discover popular themes within specific industries
- Uses smart algorithms to determine what is most profitable
- Provides actionable advice for improving future campaigns
- Interacts with numerous platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
Woorank is an SEO tool that ranks websites based on their authority and credibility. Woorank analyzes the backlink profile of your website, which indicates where your site comes from and what sites are linking to yours. It then determines the quality of those internal links so to give you an overall view of your link profile. Once you understand your link profile, you can then optimize your piece of content to get better search engine rankings.
- Easy to use interface
- Provides an overview of your current link profile
- Offers insights on potential areas to improve your ranking
In addition to being a good grammar checker, the Typely app is one of the most powerful text editors around. There is an option to sync changes made throughout the editing process with the cloud so that you’d never lose track of your valuable content. In addition, to save time when creating documents, you can set the app to automatically format certain styles like headings, paragraphs, quotes, images, and lists while typing.
- Allows multiple accounts to access drafts at once
- Can easily create documents from their draft
- Can highlight important points
- Can share files through social media platforms
With Wordy, there’s no more wasting time trying to edit and re-edit your text. With Wordy, you can quickly get professional-grade writing done. You will receive regular feedback from real writers who help ensure your words are accurate and well-written. The program allows you to collaborate with your writer. Your writer can upload their previous edits and suggestions as references. When you’re ready for revisions, you can make tweaks yourself. If you are unpleased with the results after going through several rounds of edits, your editor may be able to offer some fresh eyes.
- Real writers review your text before it goes out
- Get instant feedback and advice for improving the types of content needed by your market
- Collaborate with other authors
The keyword planner in Google AdWords is easy to use because it has been designed specifically for digital marketers. First, you enter search terms that you want to rank for in Google. Then you can see how many people are searching for a particular term, in other words, the user intent, and how much traffic they annually generate so you can minimize your bounce rate. You can also lookup related terms and compare how much traffic they drive. Finally, the tool shows you the estimated number of clicks for each focus keyword and its monthly cost per click.
- Helps you determine which are the target keywords and whether or not they are worthwhil