Dear Clients, Partners, and Associates,
First and foremost, I hope you and your families are safe and well. The last few weeks have been unprecedented for all of us, to say the least.
Our clients are at the heart of ITDwebdesign.com. And in these uncertain times, we are working hard to offer our support to both existing and new clientele.
I wanted to write a short message to let everyone know what we are doing to ensure not only our own business continuity but what we are also focussing on for our clients to ensure their businesses have the smallest impact possible as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
What we are doing internally to maintain business continuity for ourselves and our clients.
Although things have impacted everyone in different ways, ITDwebdesign.com is going strong and we are committed to our employees and clientele.
- Ensuring our clients continue to receive the same level of service and support as before the COVID-19 crisis.
- Our team is working remotely, just as we have been doing for years. So unlike other digital agencies that are trying to figure out how to make it work, this is not a disruption for us.
- As a digital marketing agency, our company is primarily a “Cloud-Based” organization. And as such, we can easily service clients from anywhere.
- Our content team is focussed on writing helpful blog posts related to what is happening now. These will assist our readers and followers with valuable information that can help your business during this critical time.
Working hard to help existing clients
Here are some new initiatives we are implementing to help our web design and SEO clients sustain their businesses and to identify new growth opportunities.
- We are now offering free Business Strategy Sessions to help our clients get an outside perspective on their business and help them with actionable advice and strategic objectives.
- Helping customers shift their mindset of the old ways of doing business and helping them with expanding their businesses to online, virtual, and digital platforms.
- Re-evaluating paid ad campaigns for all clients that use us for PPC management services.
- We are helping our clients with existing SEO & Content campaigns with strategy shifts to best compensate for organic search declines.
- We are working on scheduling a new “Executive Roundtable Forum” digital group meeting between ourselves and our clients so that we can all learn from each other and offer strategic ideas as a group. Sometimes the best ideas come from a group of peers that are going through the same situations.
How we are helping new clients
While this crisis affects every industry in different ways, we are seeing a lot of web design companies and SEO agencies that are going out of business due to this pandemic. Most of them are small, one-person businesses. If you are a business that is now in need of a stable web design company or an SEO agency, rest assured we are here for you.
Here are a few things we are offering new clients in need during this time of difficulty.
- Free business consultations.
- Free website evaluations.
- Free SEO audit summary.
- All client meetings are held virtually through Zoom.
- We are offering interest-free financing for new web design clients (12 months).
We value having you as a client and partner and look forward to serving you through these uncertain times.
If you need any help from us please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’d be happy to chat with you.
CEO & Founder