Skip to content
Website Maintenance Terms and ConditionsMike Carson
Website Maintenance Terms and Conditions
- CMS Website maintenance services by ITDwebdesign.com are monthly agreements.
- CMS Website maintenance services by ITDwebdesign.com are limited to WordPress & Joomla CMS websites.
- Payment Methods
- Monthly Website Maintenance fees require a credit card for payment. No other forms of payment will be accepted for monthly website maintenance payments.
- Website Maintenance fees may be paid with a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Website maintenance fees will be charged to the client’s credit card on file on the date of sign-up and every month on the same date thereafter.
- Termination of this agreement by the client.
- Clients may terminate this agreement at any time with 30 days written notice.
- ITDwebdesign.com may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice to the client.
- An administrative fee of $25 will be charged to the client’s account for any late payments or declined credit card charges.
- An administrative fee of $35 will be charged for returned checks.
- There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to website maintenance services once the payment is processed.