Skip to content
Website Maintenance Terms and ConditionsMike Carson2019-02-09T19:39:21+00:00
Website Maintenance Terms and Conditions
- CMS Website maintenance services by ITDwebdesign.com are annual (12 month) agreements.
- CMS Website maintenance services by ITDwebdesign.com are limited to WordPress/Joomla CMS websites.
- Payment Methods
- Monthly Website Maintenance fees require credit card for payment. No other forms of payment will be accepted for monthly website maintenance payments.
- Website Maintenance fees may be paid with credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Website maintenance fees will be charged to the clients credit card on file on the date of sign up and every month on the same date thereafter.
- Termination of this agreement by the client.
- Clients may terminate this agreement at any time with 30 days written notice, additional fees may apply for early termination.
- A fee of $150 will be charged to the clients account for terminating this agreement between the 1st month and the 6th month of the agreement term.
- A fee of $75 will be charged to the clients account for terminating this agreement between the 6th month and the 12th month of the agreement term.
- After the initial 12 months, the client may terminate this agreement without paying any additional fees with 30 days written notice.
- ITDwebdesign.com may terminate this agreement at anytime with written notice to the client.
- An administrative fee of $25 will be charged to the clients account for any late payments or declined credit card charges.
- An administrative fee of $35 will be charged for returned checks.
- There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to website maintenance services.